At UQ, we encourage students to enhance their employability through a wide range of experiences, not only on campus but also by engaging in activities in the wider community. There are a wide range of supplementary activities available at UQ and the wider community that will help you hone in on your communication, problem-solving, interpersonal and organisation skills.
The experiential and training activities in this category will provide you with an opportunity to learn more about yourself and broaden your world view.
Activities in the Supplementary category cannot count twice.
Examples of activities
- Executive member of a UQ Union student club or society
- Representing your sporting team in tournaments or matches
- Presenting a paper or poster at a conference
- Presenting at the annual UQ Undergraduate Research Conference
- Participation in a competition coordinated by your school or faculty
- Participation in a moot or debating team through your school or faculty
Search all available activities in the activities guide.